Through our wholly-owned subsidiary Holger Fischer Spedisjon, we can provide transport from Germany, the Netherlands and Belgium to destinations throughout Norway.
In partnership with the hauliers in our network, we can provide multiple weekly departures between Norway and the continent.
We also provide warehousing and terminal services at Langhus near Oslo and in Hamburg.
- Collaboration with an extensive network of subcontractors
- Multiple weekly departures between Norway and the continent
- Warehousing and terminal services at Langhus and in Hamburg
- Transport direct to and from a range of destinations on the continent
- Tailored industry solutions
In close partnership with actors from the maritime cluster, we have developed tailored logistics solutions that contribute to the efficient transport of consignments between the shipbuilding industry in the region and various shipyards across Europe, including in Romania, Turkey and Poland.
Elements working together
At Tyrholm & Farstad we have efficient solutions for road haulage, sea freight and air freight, in addition to our own terminal facilities.
Often, the best logistics solution is achieved by combining various transport methods.About us